8.7.2021 – KIC Motorsport wishes all the best for Patrik Pasma who continues his career in ART GP team – Season 2021 continues on the last weekend of July at traditional Belgium circuit of SPA-Francorchamps
Two weeks ago dutch Thomas ten Brinke announced to immediately end his motorsport career. At the moment of retire ten Brinke was in 13th position in Formula Regional by Alpine series standings.
KIC Motorsport driver Patrik Pasma, who is currently in 10th position in Formula Regional by Alpine series standings, takes over the boots which ten Brinke has left in ART GP team as there is still second half of the season 2021 to be driven.
– There is no drama in this team change. For me an opportunity opened up and I decided to take it. KIC Motorsport has played a big role in my career as we’ve collected several victories and other podium positions during our one year co-operation. A big thank you to all the team members, Patrik Pasma says.
In season 2020 Patrik Pasma collect 4th position in Formula Regional racing series as KIC Motorsport driver. With his excellent performance KIC Motorsport collect silver trophy in teams series.
For season 2021 Formula Regional and Formula Renault racing series merged together which nearly tripled the number of both teams and competitors. Naturally, it also meant a tougher level of competition as only three drivers out of 40 competitors are rewarded with trophies in the events.
– As Patrik had the opportunity to continue his career in the team which is currently in leading position of the team championship series, we would like to thank Pasma for his co-operation. KIC Motorsport never goes against the will of the driver and therefore we wish him all the best and success in the forthcoming events, team manager Peter Flythström tells.
Formula Regional by Alpine standings 10/20 rounds:
1. Gregoire Saucy (SUI), 160p
2. Hadrien David (FRA), 96p
3. Isack Hadjar (FRA), 93p
21. Elias Seppänen (FIN), 1p (KIC Motorsport)
31. Nico Göhler (GER), 0p (KIC Motorsport)
Formula Regional Teams Standings 2021: 10/20 rounds
1. ART Grand Prix, 265p
2. R-Ace GP, 251p
3. Prema Powerteam, 150p
6. KIC Motorsport, 46p